BCMart.com.ng: Nigeria's #1 Building Materials & Construction Equipment Marketplace
The BCMart Marketplace model allows the seller/manufacturer take control of uploading, processing and delivering orders to customers. All the seller has to do is Register, List, Sell and Get Paid. Selling on BCMart Marketplace is simple, quick and free of charge.
· It builds your brand visibility.
· Gives you access to a wide customer base.
· Increases One on One Customer Interaction
· Direct Customer Feedback.
· Flexibility of Shipping.
· Improved Delivery Timelines.
· Prompt Payout Request
· Log on to https://bcmart.com.ng/
- Click on Seller Account at the top right hand corner of the screen and click on Register as Seller or Click here Register as Seller
Register as Seller
· Enter your first name
· Enter your last name
· Specify seller Nickname
· Enter a valid email address
· Enter your password
· Confirm your password
· Accept terms and continue
Setting up Your Seller/Manufacturer Profile
· Specify your seller/manufacturer name
· Describe what you sell or produce
· Enter your company name (Optional)
· Select your country
· Select your state
· Specify your PayPal address (Enter your valid seller Email Address,its for verification purpose and possible future payout)
· Upload your avatar/image
· Upload your banner to be displayed on your profile page (do not upload banner with your contact or address)
· Seller group (manufacturer or seller)
· Agree to the seller policy
· Click save
Click on this link to enter your Seller/Manufacturer Settings (Important for products approval)
Click on this link to enter your Bank Account Details (Important for merchant payout)
CREATING A PRODUCT
· Specify name for your product
· Describe your product
· Choose your products price (Normal Price)
· Select category for your product
· Select to upload image for your products (Allowed extension png, jpeg, jpg and maximum image size is 500x500px not more than 2MB) also ensure your image is set on white background.
· Enter your product weight (kilogram)
· Enter your product model/brand name
· Out of stock status: Choose sold out
· Use the Date available assigned by the system or edit if necessary
· Click add options (chose the size, colour, volume as applicable) and fill required input. When adding value such as size to your option tab, enter only the quantity available for that size and leave the +price blank .Products with different colours should be uploaded separately.
Special Price Tab (Deal Price)
Click define a new special price
Set your price priority between 0-10
Leave customer group as default
Enter your price (Special Price/Deal Price), this price must be lower than your normal price you entered in General Tab
Choose deal start date and end date (Choose End date as long as you want but not more than 12months)
Note: Only accurately filled products uploads will be approved.
Payment requested will be made within 24 hours upon request
Note that if the
status of an order on your seller dashboard shows PROCESSING, please do not ship until the status has
changed the status to PROCESSED. You
have only 24 hours to ship your order.